Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Potty Training

Today I finally got my ads up and running on my blog. I'm using Ad Sense through Google. I'm so excited. I still have a lot to learn. This blog thing is really fun. Today was a good day. Hailey and I laughed and played all day. I love the days when she is so very happy. I'm so amazed that I created this child. She looks so much like me when I was a kid. I often wonder if this is how I was at 3 years of age. My husbands mom passed away one year before she was born. I wished that she could of met Hailey. Hailey would of been the center of her universe. It makes me sad sometimes. She is missed dearly. I still see my husbands pain when ever we talk about his mom. I'm so thankful that I still have my mother.

So Hailey and I are really are having a hard time with the potty training. We try everyday. She seems to know how to use the potty. She just seems to forget and doesn't go in there when she needs to. I'm starting to wonder if she is just lazy. It would be so great not to have to buy diapers. We would save tons of cash. Advice from anyone would be welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Just be patient. Maddi was 5 before she was out of pull-ups at night! Melodie on the other hand, was fully trained by 18 months! I know it's frustrating, and I know you've tried everything! She'll do it it in her own time.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.