Saturday, January 26, 2008

Family Dentist or Pediatric Dentist?

Yesterday was my daughter Hailey's first official visit to the the dentist. I often thought of taking her to a pediatric dentist. As a child my sister and I saw a pediatric dentist until we were 12 years of age. I decided to stick with our family dental practice due to me feeling so comfortable with them. She did fantastic!!! I was really surprised. She let them clean and take x-rays of her teeth with out a fight.. I was very proud of her. I just recently learned on The View last Friday that pediatricians are know recommending that you start dental visits for your children at one year of age. That was a shocker to me. Seems really young to start.

1 comment:

  1. at a year. what is that 4 teeth!! lol anything to make a buck. Guess it would get them used to the dentist without having any problems.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.