Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm new to this blogging thing

As my current readers know, I'm new to this blogging thing. I was just online looking at tons of other blogs and they look fantastic. Gosh, I can't believe some of these blogs. So much great stuff to read out there and so well laid out. I'm starting to panic. I think my blog needs a makeover. I really need to sit down on the computer and put some serious time in and fix it up a little or a lot. It's so hard since my time is limited and I don't get much me time. I always have my sweet 3 year old on my heels all day. My hubby works until late at night. Sometimes he won't get home until 8 or 9 pm. Just like tonight. So I can't really count on him to baby-sit. So the only time I seem to have is after Miss Hailey goes to bed. Usually around 8 pm and if you're a mom like me, you all know that all you really want to do is just sit on the couch and relax after the kids go to bed. I'm going to make a point to try and work on my blog daily. So please be patient. Remember I'm still learning.

3 comments:

  1. Don't panic. It is whatever you wish it to be. Write only for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear..even iam new to the world of blogging. But your blog is a 10000 times better than mine... he..he...
    keep in touch
    chek out mine

    http://blastmyblog.blogspot.com
    http://fairandcare.blogspot.com
    http://islamichadeeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job. I love the pics and the short, informative posts. Your layout is cool too. As you get more used to it and learn more you can try new things. For now, just have fun!

    Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.