Thursday, April 10, 2008

Enchanted Movie Review

Rated: PG
Run Time: 90 Minutes

Princess Giselle's (Amy Adams) perfect life in the wonderful cartoon kingdom of Andalasia comes to an abrupt end when the evil Queen Narissa (Susan Sarandon) exiles her to the cruel, real world of New York City, where the naive girl will have to quickly learn some street smarts. Fortunately, a Prince Charming in the unlikely form of a divorce lawyer (Patrick Dempsey) offers to lend the bewildered Giselle a hand.

This was an adorable movie. I loved all the little animals in the film that were friends of Princess Giselle. Especially the little chipmunk and as always Patrick Dempsey is a pleasure to watch in what ever film he is doing. Susan Sarandon was great as Queen Narissa. She was extremely scary!! Over all Enchanted was a fun Disney movie to watch. My husband who doesn't usually enjoy chic flicks enjoyed it also. I think this film would be great for little girls between the ages of 7 and 12. The perfect prince charming movie.

I'll have to say it's a 4 star movie.

1 comment:

  1. Good review. Who said it'a a chic flick, I thought it was a kid's movie. Yes I really do agree anything that Patrick Dempsey is in is good watching.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.