Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Put Me In The Zoo Book Review


This book brings me back to my childhood. It's just another one of those books you never forget as a child. Spot the leopard has lots and lots of polka dots. They're red, blue, orange, green and violet. Surely he deserves to be in the zoo. What must he do to prove that he is special enough for the zoo. I think this book is great for kids trying to learn their colors. My daughter never seems to get sick of this book. She loves it each and every time we read it. It really entertains her. It's definitely a book to have on your book shelf. You can find more great books like this one at Borders Books.




By: Robert Lopshire
Published 1960

3 comments:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.