Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where Did Spring Go??

I think spring forgot to sprung. It was so beautiful out the past few days. I thought for sure that summer was finally on it's way. Me and the hubby worked on the yard all weekend. I even dug up bulbs and transplanted the new baby's. We started making plans to have our driveway and walkway repaired. We had our friend who owns his own company come out on Sunday and gives us a quote. Now I hear today they are talking about snow for this weekend. What's up with that. I think this has been the longest winter I can remember in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Remember we are in Michigan. It will be spring next week. It's going to be beautiful again.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.