Wednesday, May 14, 2008

P.S. I Love You Movie Review


Rated: PG-13
Run Time: 127 Minutes


Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank), a young widow living in Dublin, has just lost her beloved husband Gerry (Gerard Butler) to a brain tumor. Inconsolable, Holly finds that Gerry left for her a series of letters to help cope with the grief. As months pass, Holly discovers new messages from Gerry encouraging her to go on living. And while Holly's friends fear the letters will mire her in the past, they, in fact, give her strength for the future.

I just loved this movie. Hillary Swank has out done herself again. P.S. I Love You made me cry and made me laugh. The best chic flick I've seen in a long time. Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler just sparkle together as actors. They definitely have the perfect chemistry together. This is a 4.5 star movie out of a 5 star rating in my book.

1 comment:

  1. I need to make sure this is in my Q! Thanks for reveiwing it.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.