Thursday, May 22, 2008

Untraceable Movie Review

Rated: R
Run Time: 101 Minutes

A group of cybercops finds themselves grappling with a megalomaniacal, murderous psychopath who uses the Internet to show off his grisly handiwork, rigging his site so that his remaining captives' fate depends on how many viewers it attracts. Led by FBI Agent Jennifer Marsh (Diane Lane) and working against the clock, can the team apprehend the technologically brilliant killer? Colin Hanks and Mary Beth Hurt also star in this tense thriller.

Untraceable is a great movie. A little thriller mixed with a little horror. It really kept me on the edge of my seat. There were parts in the movie where I had to hide my head under the blankets. Diane lane did a fantastic job portraying Jennifer Marsh. I would definitely recommend this flick to a friend. In my book this is a 4.5 star movie out of a 5 star rating.

2 comments:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.