Saturday, June 21, 2008

North Carolina Is So Beautiful

My grandparents use to live in North Carolina. Every summer the family would head down south for a visit. My grandparents have passed on now and they are missed dearly every day. These family vacations were very special times for me. I have such happy memories of my grandparents. They use to take us to the most amazing tourist spots. One year the family even took a trip to the Outer Bankks of North Carolina. Gosh, I can't tell you how beautiful it is down there. I think everyone should visit North Carolina at least once in their life. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great memories.

1 comment:

  1. This is one part of the country I have never been too. I'd love to vacation and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.