I have to be honest. I've been so busy this past week that I haven't had time to think of a more imaginative Thursday 13. So this is what I came up with. Hopefully next weeks will be better.
Fun Things We Are Doing This Summer
1. Hang out at my family's cottage on the lake.
2. Enjoy our boat as many weekends as we can. Summer is way too short in Michigan.
3. Have fun riding our Yamaha Wave runner.
4. Do lots of swimming in our pool.
5. We like to have Bonn fires and make those yummy smores. It's more like I just eat the Hershey's chocolate bars. YUMMY!!
6. We enjoy having friends out to the lake. It's so much fun pulling the tub with the boat.
7. Take a trip to lake Michigan with my mom. I can't wait for that.
8. Take a trip to Michigan's adventure if we have the extra money. They have a great water park for the little kids and the big kids like my hubby.
9. Enjoy using our grill. There's nothing like a good steak on the grill.
10. Take a trip to the Detroit Zoo. Which we plan on doing this Saturday.
11. Visit with old friends. It will be nice to catch up, relax and have a beer. We are doing this on Friday.
12. Working on our vegi & fruit garden. There's nothing better tasting then home grown vegetables. Yum! Hopefully this year we will get a few watermelons and pumpkins.
13. I love to work on my flowers gardens. Every year they look better and better. I get such a feeling of accomplishment form this.