Thursday, July 17, 2008

All About Me

My blogging buddy Petula had this posted on her site and I thought it looked fun. Here it goes!

1. What is your occupation right now? I use to be in accounting/finance but now I'm a stay at home mommy.
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? The dogs breathing and the bird chirping outside.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A hot dog. It was to hot to cook today.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Heather
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
8. How old are you today? 38
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
10. What is your favorite drink? Ice tea
12. Favorite food? Anything chocolate
13. What is the last movie you watched? Drillbit Taylor
14. Favorite day of the year? If I had to choose one it would be Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? Just vent on a friend
16. What was your favorite toy(s) as a child? Holly Hobby
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Biggest Pet Peeve? Being interrupted when I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone. Hate it!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Don't know
21. Who is least likely to respond? Don't know
22. Living arrangements? In a house
23. When was the last time you cried? Ummm, I don't know.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Way to many pairs of shoes
25. What do you do on a rainy day? I have to take care of my little one. I'd like to just sleep if I could.
26. What did you do last night? Blogged
27. What are you most afraid of? heights and snakes.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
30. Favorite day of the week? Any day my hubby is home to watch the little one. Then I get some me time.
31. How many places have you lived in? Cities or states? Cities = 8
32. Biggest life lesson? Being married is hard. It takes lots of work.

I'm tagging anyone who would like to do this meme.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading yours! Seems like no one is wearing socks these days! LOL! And you're with me and Tammy on the chocolate. Everytime there's something about food we're always saying chocolate! So funny.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.