Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where Did The Week Go?

This week went by like a bolt of lightening. I can't believe it's already Thursday. I've got so much to do still to get ready for vacation. My mom and my sis are staying at my house to dog watch. Thanks god for them. If they didn't offer to watch the dogs I wouldn't be going on this well needed vacation. I don't know what I would do with out them. I've been trying to get the house ready. I've really let much of the house maintenance slip the past few months. So I've been trying to catch up on that. I don't want to leave a dirty house for my family. Right? I still need to do moping, dusting, laundry, bathrooms, tubs and pack for myself as well as my daughter. UGGGG!! Plus to top it off I've been sick. Though I'm starting to feel a little better. I guess I'm going to have to do the hubby's laundry which I never do because they consist of muddy clothes. He works in the underground utilities field and all his clothes look like her rolled in a huge mud puddle. Yuck. Things have really picked up with his job and he has been working 15 plus hours a day. If I don't do his laundry he won't have any clothes for vacation. We also have friends coming over to visit on Sunday. So, Sunday will be our day to relax. We plan on hanging out at my families cottage on the lake. I'm really looking forward to using the boat, getting some sun and having a few beers with our friends. I'm sure I'll get everything done by Wednesday night.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 kid's not going you could of had one of them watch the dog's. Remember that in the future. Bradford watches Uncle Bubba's dog at his house and has had no parties and the dog has lived.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.