Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow, ebillme Is So Easy To Use

I was shopping on line looking for a new memory card for my digital camera. I only have a 1 GB card and I would really like to have one that holds more photo's. I guess having a little girl has made me a little camera crazy. I feel like I have to capture every waking moment. I found this great 8 GB memory card for a reasonable price. I'm very excited. I really thought it would be more expensive. As I was about to check out I noticed they had an option to use ebillme. I figured I'd give it a try. This service is free to use. There are absolutely no fees. I never had to share any of my financial information during my check out process. Once I made my purchase they sent me an email confirmation of my purchase and instructions on how to pay for my purchase using my online bill pay option through my bank. All I had to do was log on to my banks website and add ebillme as one of my payees. Once I did that I just went ahead and made my payment to ebillme. Why not pay cash right from your bank account instead of using those high interest rate charge cards and taking the risk of your financial information getting into the wrong hands. I never had to share any of my financial information. This really gave me some piece of mind. I'm always scared someone is going to get my personal information online but if you use ebillme you never need to worry. They offer free buyer protection and it's so fast and convenient to check out. Plus if you're new to ebillme and spend $100.00 or over at participating merchants you will receive a $20.00 gas card of your choice. This offer is valid through September 30, 2008. I'm really impressed with ebillme. I'm definitely going to use them again for my online purchases. Check them out. You won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.