Saturday, August 16, 2008

Acne Go Away!

As a teenager I never really had a problem with acne. Of course I got the occasional pimple. I had several friends that had severe acne which left scares on there faces. I always felt so bad for them. Now as an adult I seem to be getting acne constantly. My acne isn't the simple pimple that heals on it's own. No, my acne turns into these terrible boils that never seems to go away. Yuck! I guess I can honestly say I have adult acne. What's up with that? I've tried every type of acne treatment there is out on the market. Nothing really seems to work. Maye I should check out Proactiv acne cream. I thought once you start getting into your adult years the acne problem was suppose to go away. Boy, was I wrong!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Acne definitely is not fun. I break out every so often, during hormonal changes mostly. And during pregnancy my "glow" was not so nice for me!

    I've heard Proactiv really works from friends who have tried it. Don't they have some sort of trial period where if it doesn't help you get your money back??

    Hope you find something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you guys might want to try out www.noacneforme.com. It has all the necessary information about acne, acne treatments, and scar lightening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been going to order this for Bryce. I feel so bad for him and the problems he has with acne.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.