Friday, August 1, 2008

Take Along Thomas The Train Roundhouse

For ages 3 and up
Price: $22.99


All-in-one, portable Take Along play set. Front opens to form complete train layout. Features Take Along Thomas die cast engine, rotating turntable, six track pieces and railroad crossing. Stores up to eight engines. Features a handle for easy portability. Connects easily to other Take Along Thomas play sets. Not compatible with Thomas Wooden Railway.

My daughter loves Thomas the train. My husband and I decided to get her a train set when she turned three. The roundhouse is what we ended up buying her. She seems to love it and is still playing with it a year later. It also came with a train car and some track. The only negative thing I have to say about this set is it would of been nice if they added more track to the set. The train track isn't long enough to go around the roundhouse. If you want more track you have to make an additional purchase. I do like that the roundhouse has additional storage for the train track and cars. It's easy to take the toy on long car trips. There are also many other Thomas the Train take along sets that can be purchased to complete the train town.

2 comments:

  1. My first son loved Thomas the Train. We had all kinds of stuff and watched the show daily. He would of love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so it doesnt have enough track to make the circle in front of the round house?...where do you buy extra track???

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.