Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do I Need An Appetite Suppressant?

Well, my class reunion is over and I have only one more wedding to attend this Saturday. This will be my third wedding this year. So many people in my family have been getting married. I can't begin to tell you how I've splurged on all the wonderful food that has been served at each of these events. Yummy! Soon Thanksgiving and Christmas will be upon us. I swear I'm going to need an appetite suppressant to control my hunger with all the fantastic holiday food that will soon be tempting me. I've decided that starting Thanksgiving Day I'll be going off my diet. I don't think I'll be returning to my diet regimen until after the first of the year. That way I get a little break from my diet and I won't feel like I failed if I eat something with tons of calories.

1 comment:

  1. I need an appetite suppressant even without the holiday temptations. That or to get off the couch and do something more than vacuum or laundry.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.