Monday, October 6, 2008

Iron Man Movie Review

Rated: PG-13
Run Time: 126 minutes


After ultrarich inventor and weapons maker Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) escapes from kidnappers using makeshift power armor, he turns his invention to good by using it to fight crime. But when he must face the evil Iron Monger, his skills are stretched to the limit. Based on the Marvel comic, this captivating superhero tale from director Jon Favreau co-stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Jeff Bridges and Terrence Howard.

This was a fantastic film. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire 126 minutes. Iron Man is full of action, suspense, humor and mystery. Robert Downy Jr has definitely made a great come back with his acting career. Plus he's easy on the eyes. Am I right girls? I was completely impressed with this film. I would recommend this great movie to a friend. Rent it, I promise you won't be disappointed. It gets 4.5 stars out of a 5 star rating in my book.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to add that to my Netflix queue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see it! I've been wanting to since I first saw a preview for it.

    Now I definitely will have to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is on top of my Q. I hope we get it this week after your great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another friend told me this was an excellent film as well. I’m glad you enjoyed it ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.