1. The smell of the crisp clean air
2. The sound of the leaves falling from the trees and landing on the ground
3. The cool nights outside where inside I can snuggle in my blankets.
4. The sounds of the leaves under my feet.
5. All the amazing colors that falls shedding trees have to offer. Deep reds, rich yellows and beautiful orange colors.
6. The family trips to the cider mill picking our Halloween pumpkin. Drinking hot apple cider and enjoying fresh warm donuts right out of the oven. Yummy!
7. Taking long scenic drives to view all the amazing colors of the trees.
8. Apple picking and of course eating the apples.
9. Enjoying our fireplace on those crisp autumn days. It's always so peaceful and cozy sitting by the fire.
10. Having fun running through the corn mazes that the local farmers put together.
11. Halloween night. I love to watch our little one's amazement at the scary holiday night. According to my hubby it's the best holiday of the season.
12. Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house with all the fixings.
13. I even enjoy a little raking in the cool autumn air. It's always fun to watch our little one play in the leaves.