I've been tagged by Harmony In Motion to come up with seven facts about me when I was a teenager. Here it goes.
1. My first boyfriends name was Brian. We were only 15. He was yummy and still is.
2. I was engaged to be married at the age of 18. Marriage scared me to death, so I broke off the engagement. Thank god I did. He was a jerk.
3. I was a terrible teenager and always getting in trouble. Ask my mom. LOL!!
4. My best friend all through school was Shelly. We are still in touch but not as much as I'd like.
5. My first car was a gray, 4 door, 1976 Chrysler Valiant. Yuck!!! I hated the color so I spray painted it black with single spray cans. It took forever, but I was determined!
6. I had blond hair from a box all through school. My natural color is brown.
7. Senior year my friends and I took a trip to Ft. Lauderdale Florida for spring break. Best time of my life.
Okay, so I guess I have to tag some of my blog buddies. I'm tagging
Crazy Mom With 4 boys
Hope everyone will play along.