Monday, November 10, 2008

Are You A Techi-holic?

Do you think you're a techi-holic? I sure think my husband and I are completely addicted to any type of technology. There are so many new and fun electronic items that I would love to get for Christmas. One being a new digital camera. Preferably a SLR model. I'm crazy for pictures and yearn to become the best photographer that I can be. I know that my hubby would love a new gaming system. His current system is the old Xbox, which is ancient. It's so ancient you can't even buy new games for it. Since my husband and I are so addicted to all types of new technology I joined fresh funds. It's this really awesome website where if you buy Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites,fresh Express Gourmet Cafe Salads or Fresh Express Packaged Salads and you can accumulate points. If you save up enough points you can earn prizes, bid on auction items or make charitable donations from the kindness of your heart. This is such a great program to participate in, especially since Christmas is fast approaching. Tis the season for giving. Right? There are great items such as music down loads, lunch bags, Elliptical Escape exercise machine, Mac Air laptop, or even a Nintendo Wii Fit. I have to be honest. I watched The Sproutwells, the fruit and veggie family video, and fell in love with these cute characters. I was so intrigued that I signed up at the fresh funds site today and became a member. Why not eat healthy and earn points at the same time. Stop by freshfunds if you want to join this fun program. It was extremely easy to sign up and it took me no time at all.





Post?slot_id=24723&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

  1. I read about this over at another blog, it seem interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.