Friday, November 21, 2008

A Diet That Includes Chocolate

I remember the days when I could eat what ever I wanted. I used to be a slender 135 pounds. At the height of 5'7" this was a healthy weight for me. My favorite snack was a Pepsi and a Snickers Candy Bar. Yes, that's sure is a bad snack. I definitely have a sweet tooth. Well, those days are long gone. Today I struggle with my weight each and every day. I'm about 25 pounds over weight and I sure can tell it's doing a job on my body. I not only want to lose weight because I'll look better, but because I can tell my body can't handle lugging around all these extra pounds. I've noticed that the extra weight is putting stress on my knees. My knees have been aching lately. I've realized that eating healthy and with in reason have to be a part of my life. Because of my weight issue I'm willing to try just about anything to take the pounds off. I came across this interesting diet called the Flat Belly Diet. This diet will help you lose the fat in your belly. The editor of Prevention Magazine created this amazing diet. There is new research showing that eating healthy fats such as mono unsaturated Fatty Acids at each meal will target the bad fats. These bad fats lead to such health problems as heart disease. These good fats are found in food items such as almonds, peanut butter, olive oil, avocado and chocolate. Yummy Chocolate. I can handle a diet that includes chocolate. The Flat Belly diet claims you can lose up to 15 pounds in 32 days. Now that's what I call losing weight. I'm really looking forward to starting this diet. I'm going to make sure and order the Flat Belly diet book this weekend. If you are at your wits end with your current diet, try the Fat Belly diet. Maybe this is the diet tool to help you get back on track with your weight.










Post?slot_id=25966&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

  1. that toast and peanut butter really look yummy. Maybe I should look into this diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this diet for 2 months and lost 15 pounds. I got tired of the Mufua's and decided to stop. If you can do it, it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just about decided I'm going to have to go back to counting calories. I hate counting calories, but there is no surer way to take the weight off.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.