Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making Moving Easier

Our good friend Mark moved out to Colorado about eight months ago and he still hasn't moved all his belongings out to his new place. It such a hassle moving all the items you own across the country. From what I hear it's very expensive. He just moved into a new apartment this week and has so many household items that he still needs to furnish the apartment. I was talking to his mom this past Friday and mentioned renting one of those really neat moving pods. My dad and stepmother also moved out to Colorado a few years ago and used these handy moving devices. They really felt it made the moving job so much easier. Sounds like his family is going to take a trip down there in a few months. The hubby and I were thinking about tagging along and helping out with the move. I think it would be fantastic to see beautiful Colorado. Then I could stop by my dad and step moms place for a visit. I know they would love to see their granddaughter. I guess we will have to see how the hubby's job and our finances are doing before we make a decision to take a vacation out west.

5 comments:

  1. Those moving pod are really a great idea. One of those thing I wish I would of invented. When we moved across country we had a car and all our stuff moved on a hugh truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. moving to a new home can really be very stressful, good that you know about this, at least you can help your family and friends move out easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pods look convenient and easy from what I've seen on the commercials.

    I've heard Colorado is beautiful but I have never been. If you go I hope you share some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pods seem to make life easier for many folks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can make it out to Colorado for a vacation. And yes moving can be a real pain :(

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.