Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holiday Times

This Christmas was full of fun gatherings. We were running three days in a row. Our little one is so tired today. So is mommy! I'm so glad that I had nothing to do today but be lazy. I just wanted to share a few pictures of our happy times this holiday season. I hope all my blogging buddies and there families had as much fun as my family did this Christmas. I want to send a huge Happy New Years Wish out to everyone. Have fun but remember to be safe.


Christmas Eve at the sisters house
(Our Little Angle)






Christmas Morning Opening Gifts From Santa







Christmas Day partying at my Cousins House
(My favorite Cousin, Me, and the sister)

How do ya like the Santa Clause. LOL!!

11 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful memory maker, I am looking forward to seeing what new and exciting ideas you have in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pics! It sounds like your Christmas was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun times. The little one looks like she's having a ball being the center of attention. Blessed New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see some holiday photos. Your little angel is a QT indeed ... and methinks Santa has celebrated a little too much ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dd is so cute! Darling smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of her in the stocking! Looks like she had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Christmas stocking! I wish I'd had one like that back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures. Everyone looks like they are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.