Friday, December 5, 2008

Yippie, Mommy's Home From New York

I just got off the phone today from my mom. She made it home safe after another long trip to New York. She has been going every two weeks to attend her writing conferences. Yes, my mommy's a writer. I wish that I had her talent to make the words on the paper flow like a beautiful stream. Though I try, I just don't' think it's in my genes. She finally graduated with her second Masters degree in English literature. She has had a long time dream to one day get her work published. I often wonder if there are many writing jobs in Manhattan . I just know one day she will get published and be a huge success. She always excels is in everything she does. Glad to have you home mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.