Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blog Advertising is the Wave Of The Future

These are hard economic times in our world and I'm always looking for a way to make a little extra cash to help out at home. Four years ago our bundle of joy came into the world and I made the decision to stay home with her. So I decided to resign from my accounting job and become a stay at home mom, or what I like to call myself, a domestic engineer. Our finances were in order and it was financially possible for me to stay with our little one, or so I thought. One year later the economy started going down hill and my husbands hours and income were cut dramatically. I started to panic and felt I needed to find a job before we went under. Though I still wanted to stay at home and raise our little girl. So I decided to find a work at home job. I've found a few places to make a little extra cash, but not many. About a week ago I came across a new blog advertising company called Paying Post. It was so easy to sign up. I applied and a week later they approved my application. I'm so excited to get started. I logged in to my account today to see what this site is all about. Let me tell you, it's so easy to use. They have an amazing new layout and so many great advertising jobs to choose from. From what I have read on the world wide web advertising on blogs is becoming the wave of the future. I’m so excited to be a part of this new trend. Stop by for a visit if you're looking to make a little extra cash and have fun at the same time. Why not blog about the things you love and make a little cash at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.