My friend Tammy over at Crazy Mom With 4 Boys has tagged me for this 9 question meme. It looked fun so I thought I'd give it a shot. Here is goes.
1. Have you ever been on TV? - Yup, once when I was 21. My employer at the time volunteered to help out at a carnival for seniors. I just happened to be one of the volunteers and the local cable company was interviewing the employees. I've never been so nervous in my life with all those cameras up in my face. Yikes! I worked at the carnival each year for the six years I was with this employer, and each year I had an awesome time spending my day with these amazing older people. They had so many great stories to share and I enjoyed watching them enjoy the day.
2. Have you ever sung in public? - Nope, that will never happen in my life time.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? - Yup, All through high school. Then right before I got pregnant with my little one. I'm finally back to being a brunette.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? - Nope, Yuck! I have a hard time eating meat as it is. I could easily become a vegetarian if I wanted to, but I have to eat meat since I'm anemic.
5. Have you ever received a present you really hated? No . I'm usually so happy someone actually thought of me. It's the thought that counts, right?
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? - No, but I walked into a glass door. That was embarrassing.
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? - Sure, We usually have a few big family get together's each year at my house. It's sure a chore, but always fun.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? - Many times. I'm the biggest cluts you'll ever meet. I've fallen off our boat into a parking lot and broke my ankle. Ouch!! That sure hurt. I've even fallen down the handicap ramp at a bar when I was with my friends. There were many spectators at the scene and of course my friends didn't hesitate to laugh their butts off at me.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? - Many times. See question #1. Plus I use to volunteer at our church when I was younger.
So now you know a lot more about me than you did before. I'm suppose to tag five people to play along, but I think I'm going to change the rules a little bit. I'd love to learn about each and everyone of my readers. So, If you feel like playing along, please do. Leave me a comment and I'll stop by and read your answers to the nine question meme.
Thanks so much for spending time at my place.