Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vacationing In Beautiful Missouri

It's that time of year again when I start yearning for a well deserved vacation. The winter is so long in my home state and I feel like the walls start closing in. Some new scenery would be a welcome site. On of my friends just moved out to Missouri and was telling me about Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. She stayed there with her family a few weeks ago and just fell in love with the area. I decided to do my own research on this area for a future vacation for my family. These hotels sit in the historic district of Branson, which is also known for it's shopping Wow, I'm just amazed at the amenities that are included with your hotel stay. The rooms are just breath taking. To top it off there are amazing views of Lake Taneycomo from you hotel room. Gosh, how I love the view of a lake while on vacation. There are so many great attractions to visit. Such as Table Rock Lake, theaters, outlet malls, Silver Dollar City theme park, Celebration City theme park, restaurants and so much more. I'm very interested in stopping by Silver Dollar City theme park. This park sends you back in time to the 1880's. Sounds like so much fun to me. I know my husband and my little one will truly enjoy this park. I'd also like to stop by Table Rock Lake. Maybe the hubby can get in some fishing time. Of course I’m going to have to do a little shopping. You’re not on vacation until you purchase a few souvenirs. The Hilton Branson Convention Center and the Hilton Branson Hotel are both offering some fantastic winter escape packages. I think this would be the perfect vacation for my family. Especially since the price fits our pocket book. This amazing city has so much to offer. Stop by for a visit and see for yourself.


Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400


Post?slot_id=30464&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

4 comments:

  1. Vacation anywhere sure sounds good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never been to Branson, but my parents had a home at the Lake of the Ozarks for several years. It was a great vacation spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Branson is a great place to vacation. I live half an hour South of Branson and love having all that right on my doorstep, especially the outlet malls! My daughter loves Butterfly Palace and still talks about it 7 months later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun. I've never been to Branson. I hope you take that trip!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.