Monday, January 26, 2009

What Color Do You Need In Your Life?

I found this fascinating little test over at Sacred Ruminations. What color do you need in your life?



You Need Some Orange in Your Life



Orange will make you feel open, lively, and artistic.

And with a little orange, you will project an aura of friendliness.

If you want bolder experiences, you've got to get a little orange in your life!



For extra punch: Combine orange with red or yellow



The downside of orange: It's too powerful and unusual for some people to deal with



The consequences of more orange in your life:



You will become more creative in almost every aspect of your life

You will find humor in the most serious and dismal situations

You will feel like life is exciting, even when you're doing ordinary things





Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time with me. Happy Monday to you!



7 comments:

  1. i like the color orange. Always lively and happy:) I have to agree that some people find it overwhelming to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like orange it reminds me of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up orange too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It said I needed a little more green in my life:
    Green will make you feel alive, renewed, and balanced.
    And with a little green, you will project an aura of peacefulness and harmony.
    If you want stability, you've got to get a little green in your life!

    For extra punch: Combine green with blue or purple

    The downside of green: It can promote jealousy in yourself or others

    The consequences of more green in your life:

    You will be drawn to a new life path
    You will feel free to pursue new ideas and interests, no matter how strange
    You will be released from the demands and concerns of others.

    (I use these on my blog too, but haven't seen this one before.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. Can't wait to see what I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, I'm gonna try it too!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.