I just heard that Jeff Foxworthy has been picking on Michigan. I thought I'd share 13 of his funny lines for my Thursday 13. I'm a true Michigander, born and raised, and truly appreciate his humor.
You Might Live In Michigan If......
1. You can actually drink Vernors without coughing.
2. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
3. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
4. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still
winter and road construction.
5. You measure distance in hours.
6. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a
raging blizzard, without flinching.
7. You see people wearing camouflage at social events
8. You know what a Yooper is.
9. You know it's possible to live in a thumb.
10. You understand that when visiting Detroit, the best
thing to wear is a Kevlar vest.
11. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes
are filled with snow.
12. You often switch from 'heat' to 'A/C' in
the same day.
13. If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Michigan.
Thanks so much for taking time to stop by my place.
I appreciate it. Happy Thursday Thirteen to all!