Sunday, February 1, 2009

Check Out The Amy Poehler CozmoTV Widget

For years I've been a huge fan of Saturday night live and a bigger fan of Amy Poehler. She's an awesome comedian that always keeps me in stitches. Saturday Night Live always lifts my spirits no matter how I'm feeling that day. I just came across a really neat widget called the Amy Poehler Cosmo TV Widget. In this widget Amy Poehler interviews a variety of young girls and talks about their special talents. For example many of the girls have musical talents and share these talents in the interviews. I think this is such a great way to spread the word to young women that anything is possible, so reach for the stars girls. It sends such a positive message to our young women of today. I just love this widget. You can scroll through all the interviews and pick the one that sparks your interest, or if you have time watch every single interview. Which is what I did. I found each interview so inspiring. The best part about this widget is that you can embed it on blogs, Myspace or Facebook. So if your interested stop by and get your own widget here. Check out my widget at the end of my post. You'll love it!



Post?slot_id=31683&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.