Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Bye Winter, Hello Spring

I've never been a lover of winter. I don't even remember liking it as a kid. Of course I was your typical kid and liked to play out in the snow, but I don't remember being heart broken if I couldn't go out and play. I feel like I've been in such a funk the past few months. I really need to get my bearings back. Maybe I've just got a severe case of cabin fever. I'm tired of it snowing every other day and more tired of driving in it. According to our local weather man our average snow fall in Michigan is suppose to be around 40 inches per year. Currently we are at 80 inches. So you can see why I'm sick of winter already and it's only the beginning of February. We still have a good two months of this type of weather left. Blahhhh!! My little one is also tired of the weather. She said to me yesterday on the way to school, "mommy, I don't like Christmas anymore." Meaning she's just as tired of the extreme cold and snow as I am. I had to chuckle at her comment because it was just so adorable. I'm so looking forward to some spring weather. I'd be happy with the temperatures at least in the thirties. How has winter been in your part of the world this year?

4 comments:

  1. As a fellow Michigander, I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. Winter this year has been snow, snow and more snow today. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a snowy cold one that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend it is going to go to the 40's. It's a heat wave! Spring will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.