Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Continuing My Education

I started college right out of high school and continued into my mid twenties, but then I had a money shortage and decided to drop out. Working was more important at the time and I've always regretted that decision. I'm so close to getting my four year degree, but yet it seems so far away. I've been tossing the idea around that I may go back after my little one starts elementary school full time. That way I'll have a little time to work on my academic career. I came across this great school called the St. Joseph University Online Management Certificate Program. This program helps you achieve an online certificate in the field that you choose. I've been looking into taking courses in the Project Management certificate program. Taking these course will teach me to lead in any size company.These courses teach such techniques as leading and managing Project Teams. These courses help you develop much needed skills such as team building, quality planning, budgeting, conflict management and so much more. The best part about this amazing online school is that you can reach your academic goals in 24 weeks, right from the comfort of your own home. Plus the class schedules are flexible, which helps schedule school around your busy family life. I just love this program. It's exactly what I've been looking for. I was wondering how I was going to take on school and take care of a 4 year old all at the same time. I don't have to wonder anymore. I'm really looking forward to learning more about this amazing program.




2 comments:

  1. That would be great for you to go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back to school is a great idea! Just make sure that any online school you look into is accredited(probably not spelled right its late and I am tired) otherwise some places may not honor the credits!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.