Friday, June 12, 2009

Looking For Cheap Life Insurance Rates

We had to cancel our life insurance a few months ago due to the rising rates. We've had a policy for over eight years, until now. We just couldn't keep up with the payments. I would really like to purchase a new plan at a lower rate. My hubby works in the underground utilities industry. He puts in huge sewer and water pipes. Yes, it's a dangerous occupation and he's been buried alive a few times. It scares me to death. The last time he was buried I decided to get the policy. It just made me feel more secure. So, now I'm looking for some cheap life insurance rates. Any suggestions would be welcome. Where do you get your life insurance from?

1 comment:

  1. Being in Canada I do not have any suggestions for you, but best wishes in finding new insurance coverage :)

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.