Monday, July 20, 2009

Ways To Save Money On Your Insurance Needs

I'm going to let you in on a little secret that I discovered several years ago while trying to save money on my living expenses. I'm sure many of you already know about my little secret, but for those who don't, here's the secret.
Many years ago in order to save money on all of my insurance policies, including life insurance, automobile and home owners insurance, I would check on my insurance rates every six months. I would call several insurance companies to get the best rate possible. I know, it sounds like a lot work and energy. But it actually does save you money in the long run. For example, if you save $10.00 per month on your life insurance, then that's $120.00 per year. That's a lot of cash to be saved? So, it's time again for me to search out the best life insurance rates. I canceled our current policy a few months ago. I feel it's time to find another policy that better fits our needs. I hope this little bit of advice helps you save money on your insurance needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.