Friday, September 25, 2009

Shopping Around For The Best Insurance Rates

I've been a busy girl. With school starting and all the extra after school activities I feel like I'm falling behind. I wish there were more hours in the day. On top of all the school activities I'm trying to call around and get better rates on our auto insurance, home owners insurance and our life insurance. I read once that it's a good idea to shop around once a year and compare what you are paying with your current insurance company. I'm always curious to see if I can get a better rate at a different company. I did get a chance to talk to our insurance agent and I got some term insurance quotes. Now I just need to get to the other zillions things on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.