Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Great Way To Fight The Flu


I've been asked to review this amazing product called Respiratory Guard. This review is a result of a feedback campaign by Respiratory Guard. The recipients were asked to give their honest opinion about the product they received. Good reviews were not incentivized and poor reviews will not be censored for their opinion of the product. Respiratory Guard is a dietary supplement that is rich in bioflavonoids and it helps to support your immune defenses. At this point in our life’s I'm so glad I had the opportunity to review this great product. My little one started kindergarten this year and seems to be bringing home ever nasty flu bug there is. Then mommy and daddy catch the same very flu bug. I'm also very worried about the H1N1 virus, but have decided at this point not to get the flu vaccines this year. I started taking the respiratory guard and I truly think it's helping my immune system to fight off some of those nasty colds going around. I wake up in the mornings and I feel like I have more energy. If this dietary supplement will help keep me healthy then I'm all for it. It seems like when I get sick I go down hill very quickly and then my  asthma kicks in.   I'm hoping this dietary supplement will help me stay healthy this flu season.  The best part about the Respiratory Guard is that they are lozenges that either you can chew or let dissolve in your mouth. I have a very hard time swallowing pills, so these lozenges are a great addition to my vitamin routine in the mornings. I'm taking the naturally flavored elderberry extract lozenges, which taste great. I'm so unsure about getting any of the flu vaccines this year.  I think Respiratory guard will really give my immune system a boost and I can hopefully avoid the flu.   If you're trying to stay the healthiest you can be this flu season then I would highly recommend trying Respiratory Guard.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be worth trying to me! I am so hoping to keep us well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I'm going to Disneyland later this month and am concerned about catching the flu so I will check this product out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I could use some right now - from the look of the pile of Kleenex next to me, I've definitely caught something. :(

    I really appreciated your comment on my post about Cosmo the other day. It's nice to know there are other dog lovers who can relate to situations like this :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like we all need to boost our immune systems a little

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like good news! A product that helps you not get sick is wonderful1

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.