Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wishes For A Little Boy With Cancer

This has been circulating among my Facebook friends this morning and I felt I should share it with all my blogging buddies out there. It just breaks my heart too hear news like this. I guess it hits close to home for me because I have a child the same age. I just can't begin to imagine going through something this terrible and losing a child to cancer. It's hearing stories like these that really put things into perspective for me. It makes me realize how lucky I really am in life. Please read the following and feel free to participate. By participating you'll be touching a sweet little boys life in a special way. 


Help Noah out !! --- a 5 yr old little boy named Noah is in the last stages of Nueroblastoma cancer (2 1/2 yr battle). The family is celebrating Christmas next week, and Noah's request is to get a lot of Christmas cards. Lets send the little guy some: Noah Biorkman, 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon, MI 48178. Lets see how many cards we can get him! Pass it on!!

Check out the video and see how sweet this little guy is. 

I've just finished our card to Noah and it's going out in the mail tomorrow morning. 


Please feel free to share this on your Facebook page, twitter, or post it on your blog.


Thanks for taking time to stop by today.


Hugs


2 comments:

  1. all i can give him is my prayer, i will pray for him and for the family as well just to comfort them..may god showers all they want to achieve..!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.