Monday, December 7, 2009

It's That Time Of Year Again

It's that time of year again when the hubby and I discuss if our pocket book can handle a family vacation. It's been so long since we went any place nice. I'd love to visit North Carolina. Each and every year we would take a family vacation to go down and visit my grand parents. I haven't been back since 1997 when my grandfather passed away. It's amazing that I never did get a chance to visit the outer banks. My first step in finding the right place is to visit outer banks vacation rentals.  I've heard the views are breath taking in this part of the country. I’m think going down south will be our next vacation spot. I know the hubby would just love the Out Banks because of the great fishing. If you've ever been to the Out Banks I'd love to hear your feed back about your vacation experience.

4 comments:

  1. I love North Carolina! I've only been there once, but my husband and I decided we'd love to live there someday! Hopefully you'll get to go to the Out Banks (I've never been to that area).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of it but have never been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vacation sure sound like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we were living in NC, we wanted to go, but we never did get a chance...isn't that a shame? My brother vacationed there with his family last year and it was awesome...there are also wild horses that live there and they are amazing to see, so I hear...I hope you get to go!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.