Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What A Way To Start A New Job

I have a friend who just recently moved to Oklahoma City to start a new job. Jobs are hard to find in my part of the country right now. So he had no choice but to move out of state I feel bad for this friend of mine because he feels a little lost in his new surroundings, plus he is feeling a little lonely without his family and friends. He was on his way to his new job a few days ago and got broad sided by a teenage driver. He was thankfully okay, but his 2006 truck was a totally loss. He found a great attorney to represent him. I'm so happy that there are some great Oklahoma City lawyers out there.  Gosh, what a way to start a new job.  I hope things start to become a little easier for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.