Monday, February 15, 2010

Looking For the Best Adult Acne Treatment

This seems to me to be the longest winter ever. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't seen the sun in several weeks or the fact that my mom has been having health problems and I'm extremely worried. I just can't wait to see the warm sunshine, but I know as soon as spring and summer start to take off I start to get that annoying acne. I've been thinking about looking for some treatment for adult acne. It's crazy that I get acne in the summer months. I never use to have problems with my face, but the past few years it's been very bothersome.

1 comment:

  1. What you put on your skin can cause problems, depending on what's in it, so it's important to look at the ingredients in ALL the products you use on your face, body and hair.

    Research is showing a buildup of chemicals on the skin can cause acne, dryness (which leads to prematurely aging skin and makes acne worse) and skin cancer. Skin with rosacea reacts even more to these toxins.

    With so many manufacturers using chemicals in their products, almost any product - cleansers, moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, hair gels, sunscreens, etc. - can be causing breakouts on your face and body, or drying out your skin.

    The ones advertised to clear acne can contain the most chemicals. Look up the ingredients in the products you use and see what they do. I think you'll be shocked.

    For example, here's are the ingredients in a Clearasil product and what they can do to skin http://www.best-mens-skin-care.com/ingredients-in-a-clearasil-product.html

    To find chemical-free products, read labels and research ingredients - or start with certified organic products which don't contain harmful chemicals.

    Mayo
    http://www.best-mens-skin-care.com

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.