Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are There Any Jobs Left Out There?

It has been a long four months for the hubby and I. My hubby got laid off right after Christmas and work has been hard to come by these days. Unemployment is just not cutting it with paying the bills. It really scares me that I don't know what the future holds job wise for us. The hubby and I have been updating our resumes in the hopes of finding more stable jobs.   I quit working back in 2004 after my daughter was born. So, it has been fiver years since I've been in the job market. I'm really nervous about re-entering the career world and going on interviews. I'd really like to stay home a few more years with my little one, but it looks like I don't have a choice at this point. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.