Saturday, March 27, 2010

Looking For That Perfect Gift

It's hard to believe that my husband and I have been together for 14 years. It's crazy how fast time passes when you're having fun. Our wedding anniversary is coming up in a little over a month. We've been married for 11 years. I'm already on the lookout for the perfect anniversary gift. I never know what to buy the hubby and I'm always looking for clues as to what he wants. The hubby is a huge collector of shot glasses, and of course over the years we have broken a few and I always feel terrible. So, I thought for his anniversary gift this year I'd look into buying him a few custom shot glasses for his gift. I know this will be a gift that he'll just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.