Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yeah! I Lost Five Pounds.

I've been struggling this winter with my weight again, but I managed to lose five pounds in the past month. My exercise routine was halted because I injured my ankle and will eventually need surgery. I've been trying to take it easy because I'm scared I'll hurt myself again. I've been eating less and eating healthy. Plus, I've been taking these great fat burner supplements. It's so encouraging to lose a few pounds. I feel like I can take off all my unwanted weight. Hopefully in a few months when my ankle starts to feel stronger I can start up my exercise program again. I'm really missing my Wii fit.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the weight loss. Im struggling right now... I have hit a plateau... but still working on it!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.