Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Big Day Is Coming Up Fast

The big day is coming up for my moms surgery. She completed all the pre-operation test and it looks like all the test results game back good. I pray and hope that this surgery gets all of the cancer and the biopsy results come back that the cancer is only at stage one as the doctor said. She has one more task to complete before surgery day. She has to drink this liquid that makes her empty her bowels out completely. From what I've heard it tastes terrible. I guess my mom will find out about the benefits of colon cleansing. My sister and I will be at the hospital all day long. It looks like my mom will only be in the hospital for one or two days.  Once released from the hospital my mom will stay with me to complete the healing process.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.