Monday, May 3, 2010

Are There Treatments For Bad Breath Out There?

I was at the grocery store the other day and found myself engaged in a stimulating conversation with another fellow grocery shopper. If your a stay at home mom then you'll know how seldom you get a chance to live in the real adult world. I really crave for those moments, so I was really enjoying my conversation with this women, until I got blown over with her bad breath. I wonder if there are treatments for bad breath. I know, it's a gross subject to talk about. Don't people realize that their breath smells like a garbage can? I'm always so conscious about my breath. Most times you won't find me without a piece of gum in my mouth. I'm always so worried that I have stinky breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.