Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting Ready For The Big Move

I'm getting all geared up for our big move in June to my mom's house. I'm not so excited about living with my mom again, but I guess you do what you have to. We actually will have my mom's entire finished basement to ourself's, which includes a full bathroom. I'm thankful for the bathroom. Though I think I'm going to have to buy some industrial supplies to clean the bathroom. The bath doesn't get used much. Time and age has done a job on all the fixtures and the bath tube. We finally registered the little one for 1st grade for next year and she seems to be adjusting fine to all the crazy changes in our life's at the moment. She actually seems really excited about starting a new school next fall. I'm keeping my fingers crossed her positive attitude continues.

1 comment:

  1. Kid's are wonderful that way. They take change easy. I'm sure she will meet many new friends at her new school.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.