Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is Your Brain Old Or Young?

Wow, now this was a fun one. I'm glad to know my brain is young. I think it helps to read and play all those puzzle games that I like so much. Take the test and see what shape your brain is in.






Your Brain is Young




No matter what your actual age is, you've done a good job keeping your brain young.

You know that the key to a healthy brain is exercising it, and that's something you just do naturally.



You're the type of person who is curious about everything, and your curiosity makes your brain healthy.

Keep reading, learning, and engaging with the world. You've figured out the secrets to being mentally sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.