Friday, May 14, 2010

It's No Fun Getting Stranded

I just got news that some of my family members have taken off for a trip of a life time. They've already hit twelve states in three weeks. Gosh, what a great vacation to take a trip around our beautiful nation. The only downside about their trip was they got stranded in Utah and had no idea who to call for a tow for their RV. I felt so bad for them. They eventually came across a company called good sam motorhome towing. My family members were so satisfied with the service and mentioned that they'd call them again. They eventually got the RV fixed and were on their happy way again touring another great state. I'm glad everything worked out for them and that they got to continue on their vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.