Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Testing The Waters In The Job Market

It's amazing how time passes so quickly. It's been almost six years since I quit my job in the accounting/finance field and became a stay at home mom. I often miss working, but I love staying home with my baby girl. It's been all worth it. She'll be in school full time next years, so it's time I start dabbling in the job market again. I'm not sure what I'll find out there since our economy is so poor these days. I hope I can find something to work around my daughters schedule and still be able to bring in some type of income. I feel the green industry is going to take off like lightening. Maybe I should look into energy auditor training. I think this would be a great career to get training in. I guess I'll see what's out there next fall and just keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.