Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What Kind Of Intelligence Do You Have?

Here is another fun one. Though not sure that I agree with my results. I do enjoy writing, but never thought of myself as a poet or journalist. Hmmmm. Something to ponder. Take the test and see what you were born to do.





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence




You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll have to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took it. Me and You are the same! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure are a lot of linguistic smart people in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.